This notice explains what information I/we collect, when we collect it and how I/we use this. During the course of our activities, I/we will process personal data (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise) about you and I/we recognise the need to treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner. The purpose of this notice is to make you aware of how I/we will handle your information.
Who am I? Plakias Boat Tours take the issue of security and data protection very seriously and strictly adhere to guidelines published in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which is applicable from the 25th May 2018, together with any domestic laws subsequently enacted.
Our Data Protection Officer is Lisa Tsana
Any questions relating to this notice and our privacy practices should be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
How I/we collect information from you and what information I collect
We collect information about you:
● From your application for trip by phone or social media
● From your use of the contact form on the website
We collect the following information about you:
● e-mail address,
● telephone number
Why we need this information about you and how it will be used
We need your information and will use your information:
to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested
● to analyse the information, we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer
● to contact you in order to send you details of any changes to our trips which may affect you and
● for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
Sharing of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be treated by us as confidential we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for purposes approved by you, including the following:
● If we enter into a joint venture with or merged with a business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to me/ us without your consent.
How long we will keep your information
We review my data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity,
You have the right at any time to:
● ask for a copy of the information about you held by me/ us in my records
● require me/ us to correct any inaccuracies in your information
● make a request to me/ us to delete what personal data of yours I/ we hold and
● object to receiving any marketing communications from me/ us.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above please contact me/us email@example.com